I've thought long and hard about this...and I've decided to actually do things that are humanly possible. I'm kind of a mess when it comes to "realistic" goals. To a "normal" person, my goals are quite lofty- to me, they are doable. Are they REALLY doable, you ask? Some, yes. Most, no way. I aim too high, and in the process feel like a failure when I can't do them. Why do I do this to myself?!! I'm NOT a failure. I can stick to things. I can finish projects. It's just REALLY hard for me!!!
So, in an attempt to resolve some things, here is my 2014 resolutions list! (In no particular order)
1. Blog at least once a week.
2. Stick to a house cleaning list!
3. Finish one craft project every 2 months!
4. Complete 1/2 Young Women's medallion. (I've already gotten it as a YW but now want to do it as a leader!)
5. Read the Book of Mormon cover to cover!!
6. Read all book club books (about 20 books this year- including both book clubs I participate in)
7. Pray each day for instruction on how I can better serve The Lord.
8. Go to the gym 3 days a week (or other form of exercise!)
9. Track and lower sugar intake!
10. Hold Family Home Evening EVERY week!
11. Better execute meal planning- write out meals for the week, shop for and cook at least 3 dinner meals!
For now, this seems like a good list!! Here goes nothin'!