Friday, September 28, 2007
1. Trying to break off toilet paper or paper towels at a specified spot, but ripping off too little, trying again and having it happen at least two more times. Annoying. Yet funny.
2. Dropping something (while holding a full armload of anything) and bending over to pick it up then dropping it again, and again. Do you see a theme here??
3. Driving on a freeway and all 6 lanes are filled with cars driving the exact same speed so you can't pass anyone. Wow, morons. And there aren't even cops around. Double lame.
I'm sure you all could add to this list.
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
The clincher??? The fact that the iPhone is exclusive to AT&T and I'm on T-Mobile. Now what!!! Blake found this geek to unlock it for us...and that is a tech!!! It is seriously so fantastic I can't even tell you how phased I am...Let's just list the reasons why the iPhone is the hardest...
- touch screen (to zoom in and out on photos, webpages, email, etc.)
- games (including TTR-Tap Tap Revolution)- like DDR but with your fingers and you can sync it to a song you have on the iPod- LLLLLATER)
- world clock
- YouTube direct link
- Address Book & Phone contact "Favorites"
- AND it's a phone!!!
Need I say more??? If this hasn't prompted you to go buy one, maybe this will do the trick... I rest my case!!
Thursday, September 13, 2007
PS- tomorrow night is the A&A CD release show. Be there or be square. 7pm Womens Club of Mesa. $10. LLLLLLAter
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Monday, September 10, 2007
Then on Saturday we had a bbq and played Catan with the girls and while we played we had to keep the kids busy by watching Yo Gabba Gabba and sitting nicely next to each other...then of course Owen puts on the moves...
and of course Kayleen hints to kiss open mouthed... that is "time to talk to the Bishop" worthy. Especially at his ripe old age of 2 yrs old. Hmmm.
On top of that...Owen was trying to wear my Crocs...first off- Owen these aren't the "unisex" ones, they are the mary janes- clearly a feminine shoe. Second- until you start recycling your own stuff you cannot consider yourself "green". They are clearly "recycled" shoes. Nevermind. I am awkward. ;)
Thursday, September 6, 2007
I know Blake doesn't like to toot his own horn, so I'll help him out! I am so proud of what a talented musician he is and the amazing music he creates! The band does plan on touring for a few weekends in the next few months through Vegas and I'm sure Utah too.
Their album is already for purchase on Itunes but will be distributed in Best Buys in Arizona on the 11th. If you can make it- they are having a CD release show on Friday September 14th at the Women's Club of Mesa. map There will be a bunch of great local bands- The Walrus, The Stiletto Formal, Dear and the Headlights, and from Utah-Return To Sender. Please come and support! It starts at 7pm and is $10. Thanks - we appreciate you.
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Last, but definitely not least... my ALWAYS cravings....
Panda Express- Those Asians sure can make a MEAN Orange Chicken!!! mmmm and Taco Bell- I'll pretty much eat anything as long as nacho cheese isn't involved.
Sad that this revolves around food...yet SO good. It's all about location baby!