Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter happenings...

Well, I enjoyed Jovie's first Easter. We didn't color eggs (they were boiled though just to make egg salad sandwiches and creamed eggs on toast) or have an Easter Egg hunt- but we did get some candy and chocolate and a stuffed bunny for Jovester. And of course we went to church...that's ONLY traditional!!

I loved getting her a new dress- that was a special tradition in my family as a kid. And she looked so stinkin cute.
It was fun getting to see her play with plastic eggs too. She is getting so good at holding round things, especially.
I will be playing a lot of catch up on the happenings since I disappeared during Student Teaching- but believe me...I was so slammed with school I was quite beside myself. Being a teacher is THE hardest thing I've ever done in my life. Harder than child birth. I kid you not.

6 comments:

diana said...

her dress is so dainty, she wears it well.

welcome back.

sarah said...

i so missed coloring eggs with you. that's our little tradition. maybe we'll have to do it this summer. haha.

you two look so beautiful.

Cori Carpenter said...

Awe, she's so cute! Her dress is adorable! Isaiah loved playing with the easter egss... I even got to have my own little easter egg hunt after the holiday! :)

kayleen said...

happy really late easter...your updates don't show up on my reader until wks later. what the eff?

Anonymous said...

what a cute dress! she totally looks like mom!

Melly Mel said...

Mandy, those pictures are adorable. She is getting super lady-like and gorgeous. Love your family!