Friday, October 2, 2009

guilt....

Why is it that I feel guilt when I don't blog??? Anyone else get this feeling? I know I've been sporadic over the summer...believe me, we've had a very fun and busy summer- but why, oh why is it so hard to just sit down, come up with something witty and funny to say, and just post a few pictures? I don't know.







Like always...I intend to back blog- so sorry if you are on Google Reader and see posts from the summer- this is our journal for all intensive purposes, so this is just how it has got to be.

Just to fill you in shortly before I back-post some entries with details and pictures, here is what I've been up to around the house with the Jovester....


Been baby proofing...pretty much everything... (not because Jovie is walking...because she isn't...but because I'm not down will kids falling down the stairs or wreaking havoc on all of the DVDs...I know, I am SO O.C.D.)






re-doing bedrooms...







organizing closets (with labels, no less)...




hanging pictures (I mean, we have lived in our house over 3 years now, so really the whole house should be just about done)...




watching the New Friends episode of Yo Gabba Gabba for the "millionth" time...




baking bread... (banana usually)




And making funny faces with Jovie...phew...I'm tired.



More to come... (hopefully soon)

7 comments:

Alisha and Josh said...

No need for guilt..but I too feel it as well..I haven't even posted anything about my son's first birthday that was in June!! Hello!!!! There is only so much we can do :) Will be excited though to see all the fun your sweet family is up to! Love ya, alisha

diana said...

blog guilt is weak.

things that move room is my hardest.

and your banana bread is absolutely fantastic. thank you for sharing.

Ashley Whimpey: The One with the Fairy Dust said...

My comments are three-fold.
1: Ok, so the label making of your containers in the pantry? Seriously? You are Grandpa Radebaugh. Just don't start typing the labels out on the computer and laminating them. Then you're really in trouble!
2: Jack Black Yo Gabba Gabba is definitely the best kids episode of any show ever.
3: Do not feel guilty for not blogging. I feel the same way. You're a mama. Blogging should never come first, you know?

Ryan Cox said...

Mandy! I love your style, that's all I have to say! I wish I could see your home in real life, it looks just divine. As for organizing those closets, I would pay high-dollar for your organizational services, it looks fantastic!

Ryan Cox said...

Mandy! I love your style, that's all I have to say! I wish I could see your home in real life, it looks just divine. As for organizing those closets, I would pay high-dollar for your organizational services, it looks fantastic!

ames said...

I'm thinking if you have labels for your organized baskets, blog guilt should not be non-existent. seriously killing me

kayleen said...

i agree with amy. labeling/organized and clean house or blogging. you can't have both. that wouldn't be fair to the rest of us.