Thursday, March 3, 2011

Photoing...February...

This months themes for photos in photo club
celebrity, cliche, road trip, vintage

"Celebrity"

He's a pretty famous bear. We weren't limiting this to people, 
were we? ;)

"Cliche"
 Shoe pics are rough. I can't decide if I hate it more because you 
want people to get phased off of your shoes or because it's the 
closest thing you can take of yourself that isn't a cliche 
"self-in-mirror" pic (don't get me wrong- I've taken them too!)

"Road Trip"
I like a little adventure, even if that includes sitting in the middle 
of the beeline highway on a beautiful spring day. Love those 
rolling roads.


"Vintage"
Found this beat up little gem on a private property in the 
desert. Let's just say I rolled down the window to my car, 
snapped a quick pic, and high-tailed it out of there. I didn't 
know what kind of weirdos were lingering.


No comments: