Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The little things...


Sometimes it's just great to see people conquer their fears...for Jovie, it just happened to be goats. She loves dogs, ferrets, cats, chickens, etc, and will pet just about anything. But when it came down to hanging out with the goats at the petting zoo, Jovie just wasn't having it. We've been reading lots of farm books and singing "Old Macdonald Had A Farm" and maybe that was easing her into liking goats, so either way it was success. She wanted to pet every single goat (literally) in the zoo. It was sort of obnoxious, but I was happy to go with it. It was sort of endearing- even though goats are pretty creepy with their rectangular pupils. She just kept pointing and saying "this one" to each one she wanted to pet. I love childhood excitement!



2 comments:

Aimee's Family Journal said...

I don't care what you say. those goats and sheep at harmony farms are just creepy. We love the zoo but the petting zoo is off limits for us now! Their eyes freak me out.

Cara said...

Jovie looks so big, her hair is longer and darker. Mandy, your blog wasn't telling me when it updated so I haven't checked it in a while but I just saw that it has been updated since seven months ago.:) Man, miss ya.