Thursday, April 7, 2011

Photoing...March...

"Almost"

A drive out near Red Mountain produced this pic. Isn't is so sad? This ancient saguaro cactus is just hanging on LITERALLY by a limb.


"Almost"

This poor little dove egg...almost made it.


"Lightning"

I had written down "lighting" but then read the blog and it said "lightning" (I guess after all that is was actually lighting)... so I had to cheat as AZ doesn't exactly produce lightning storms in March. So here is an old pic from the Coachella Music Fest from 2004 I believe- it was a cool lightning display.


"Sick"

Poor little Jovie has had to be on breathing treatments since being sick in December...
continuing until she gets all better. 


"Wings"

Went on a train ride on the Verde Canyon Rail Road and saw many birds- including this hawk. 


"Wings"

Also taken on my train ride- saw several bald eagles fairly close. So magnificent!


April Photo Club topics: hoof, everybody, occupation, winning

No comments: