Monday, August 1, 2011

Walgreens 8/1/11 haul...

So, I'm now feeling like I've got a pretty good stock pile and things are slowing down a bit for me!! It's a great thing too because the month of July was GO, GO, GO!!! 

So today I made my way back to Walgreens after two weeks off and here's what I snagged...



For a closer look, here's what was included...
3- Crayola markers- 8 pk
3- Complete Contact Lens solution (12 oz.)
3- Papermate highlighters (6 pk)
3- Sharpie Permanent Markers (2 pk)
4- Jell-o boxes
4- Penway Pink Erasers (2 pk) 
3- Goody Snap Clips (6 pk)
2- Penway Cap Erasers (15 ct)

Total Retail Cost: $50.89
Total Spent: $6.98

TOTAL SAVED $ 43.91

SAVED 86%

Wham, Bam, Thank you Ma'am!!! 

1 comment:

onehm said...

I'm going to have to pick your brain (after my kids go back to school) on how you are working these deals. You are a coupon queen!!

:)