Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Walgreens 5/30/11 haul...

I made out like a banchee! It was well worth getting up at 6:30 am, running to Walmart for some Memorial Day BBQ necessities, then straight over to Walgreens for some smokin' deals!

I didn't have time to post a pic since I had guests arriving to party right when I got home- but here is what I hauled in today...

1- Gillette Fusion Powerglide Razor System $9.89 --> $.89!
8- Degree Men's Deodorant (2.7 oz) $3.79 each --> $.63 each!
6- RightGuard Men's Deodorant (2.7 oz) $4.49 each --> ALL FREE!
3- Reynolds Aluminum Foil $1.99 each --> $.99 each
4- Chips Ahoy Cookies (1.6 oz) $.99 each --> $.25 each!
4- Aplied Nutrition Triple Calcium supplements (90 ct) $10 each --> MADE $5 ON 3 OF THEM AND ONE WAS FREE!!!!
1- Twizzlers Nibs- $2.49 --> $2.19

So total retail value for this trip was $113.92
Spent $4.42
Saved $109.50 = 96%

I think this trip could have been featured on TLC's Extreme Couponing!!!  Haha. And I guarantee that I spent much less time prepping and planning for this trip than most of those crazies on the show. But obviously this isn't THAT much stuff- yet, it's still just as exciting to save 96%!! Oh yeah!!

1 comment:

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

When the world falls apart I'm sending Brig over for some deodorant. :) You're getting pretty good at this stuff girl!