Wednesday, October 31, 2007

A wish list...

Normally I am the worst person (and best person) to buy gifts for. The reason I bring this up is because Sarah told me I always buy what I want for myself before she can buy it for me- so, this year, I am attempting a more modern approach to gift giving. I decided to do an Amazon.com wishlist, which can be found here...
My Amazon.com Wish List
The other reason why I am easy to buy for is because I am grateful for ANY gift! Gift cards are great...you all know what I like- food, clothes, movies, crafts, etc. I am NOT picky!

My birthday is coming up in the next few weeks- which is, of course, the reason for this post.

5 comments:

sarah said...

my gift to you for your birthday thanks you.

kayleen said...

nov 14? i think. we should do a dual party w/ you and owie. but it'll be a surprise...forget that i told you anything.

MaMaMaMandy said...

I will be out of town for my birthday (14th)...we will be heading to Newport/Disneyland on the 13th getting back Sunday the 18th. If I didn't know I would've loved to share a party with my hardest guy!

diana said...

let's at least do dinner when you get back... what a fun trip for your b-day.

Cicily said...

I have 2 copies of The First Days of School. You're more than welcome to one of those, consider it yours. Great book, are you going into education, we need to talk.