Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The game...



Thank you Sarah for getting me off my butt (well...I'm still sitting with my computer), but at least I'm making a post...


a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.

b. Using only the first page, pick an image.

c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd's mosaic maker.


The Questions:

1. What is your first name? (duhh)

2. What is your favorite food? (popcorn)

3. What high school did you go to? (Rocky Mountain High)

4. What is your favorite color? (green)

5. Who is your celebrity crush? (Christian Bale)

6. Favorite drink? (Mt. Dew)

7. Dream vacation? (European cruise)

8. Favorite dessert? (ice cream)

9. What you want to be when you grow up? (mom)

10. What do you love most in life? (hubby)

11. One Word to describe you. (stressed)

12. Your flickr name. (kid version: favorite animal?) (elephant)


That was fun.

6 comments:

sarah said...

at first glance, i thought that piece of popcorn was a little angel cherub. which is funny.

Mama Cher, Ok, fine, it's Sharon said...

This is so cool, I really need to do it... and I thought that was a cherub too. silly.

jaime said...

your favorite food is popcorn? who knew...

Cara said...

Mandy-

Glad you got my blog invite, I totally peak in on you sometimes, I love the stuff you write, its funny. So we'll keep in touch, hang in there being full-time prego, working and schooling!

Cara said...

Mandy-

Glad you got my blog invite, I totally peak in on you sometimes, I love the stuff you write, its funny. So we'll keep in touch, hang in there being full-time prego, working and schooling!

Alicia said...

I think it is time for another pregnancy update and belly picks!!!