Thursday, February 3, 2011

Photoing...January...

I belong to a club...not sure why they let me in...maybe out of pity...or because I sometimes crack jokes...I don't know....but I like to take photos...I've really enjoyed taking pictures and now there is a purpose behind the madness.  

Objective: Each month there are 4 different topics (each member writes down 4 topics- 4 are chosen at random from a bowl) to photograph. Then, print out your favorite (or a few if you can't decide) and share it with everyone at the monthly get together. 

Here were the topics for January: Hands, Muscles, Jeff Guymon, Lost & Found

Barbie "Hands" 50 mm

'Diamond' Dallas Page "Hands" 50 mm



Vroom Vroom "Muscles" 50 mm


"Jeff Guymon" 50 mm 
(I don't know Jeff at all- Blake just said he is phased off of PCs- therefore, I had to hack)



"Lost & Found" iPhone pic


 I don't claim to be good...I just like having some sort of purpose for taking photos...sometimes those are the ones that feel the most inspired.

No comments: