Friday, August 10, 2007

I GOT TAGGED!

Getting tagged

Here are the rules:
1. we have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. people who are tagged write their own blog post about their eight things and include these rules.
4. at the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and that they should read your blog.

1. I am the slowest person to get out of the vehicle if riding with others. It has nothing to do with being curtious or holding doors or anything- it would be nice if it was about that. I just can't prepare to gather my things in the car before arriving at my destination.

2. I am jealous of my friends that have cute hobbies and are crafty because I want to join in...I just don't have the time between working and going to school full time. wah wah wah.

3. I LOVE playing board games...Blake would say "BORED" games. He is not at all competetive so he isn't phased...but I LOVE them. Anytime I can play I have a great time. My faves are: Settlers of Catan, Catch Phrase, Phase 10, Uno, the dice game, Pass the Pigs, Careers, Pirate & Traveler, Sequence, and Cranium.

4. I plan too much in too little time. I want to do it all- what can I say? I am trying to be more realistic...Blake is such a good fit for me. He always brings me out of the clouds and into reality.

5. I am really (unconsciously) obsessed with spelling. I get frustrated when I see typos and things on published work- flyers, books, magazines, etc. I don't necessarily like that I do it- it just happens...you know like when Harry Potter didn't know he was a wizard and was able to do magical things when he didn't mean to do them?? Kinda like that.

6. I struggle with my own sense of style and fashion...I sit on the fence about so many clothing options...I really don't even know where to go with this one. If you know me and see what I wear, I'm sure this one makes sense.

7. I love watching movies...I wish I had more time to watch them. I get HACKED when people are too critical. Honestly- is the point of a movie to entertain or be THE most amazing thing you've ever seen? I like to find good things about even the crappiest movies.

8. I will be the HAPPIEST person alive when Blake and I get to start a family. It has been really hard (and of course wonderful too) seeing my friends and family start families. I know that we all have our struggles and that there is a time and place for everything. I know that I am being tested with patience- which I know I am in need of. I just can't wait for that day to come!

Some peeps I tagged: Cori, Katy, Tachi, Heidi, Scott, Jill, Tracy, Stephanie, Alicia

4 comments:

kayleen said...

when it does happen, you'll be the best mom ever. ever! (owen and elliot are so phased by you.)

diana said...

i too am an obsessive speller... (check my "f" word blog). i love reading these kind of lists about my friends, i always learn something new about them.

i agree with what kay said. it's gonna happen one way or another eventually and when it does you're gonna be the sweeeeeeeeetest mom!

Cire said...

haha - I found your blog - and you have mine already linked to yours! not fair

now - to get some more pictures of Blake without him knowing for you to put on your blog

Sorry I didn't hometeach yesterday - I'm sick - hopefully this Sunday?

Susan said...

Hey Mandy!! Eric showed me your blog - I LOVE it. Visit mine anytime - you can find the link to my family blog on Eric's. See ya around.