Tuesday, September 23, 2008

When chocolate and toes collide...

I know what you're thinking...and no...this isn't a post about how Blake and I seduce each other (for all of you who just gagged...then irped in your mouth- say "I")... hahah...

Blake has totally been craving chocolate covered pretzels and I've looked everywhere (and by that I mean every isle at Walmart)... but to no avail...

So I decided to get all betty crocker and buy some almond bark and plain pretzels and do it myself...

About halfway through the bag I got careless and spilled some scorching chocolate on my toes... and voila...this is what you get.... FREAKING OUCH!! Check those blisters on my two toes!

But you also get these yummy delights... so it's not all bad!!


9 comments:

Mary Davis said...

You guys are so funny! Next time go to Sprouts, they have tons and they are yummy. Hope your foot feels better!

Mama Cher, Ok, fine, it's Sharon said...

Yikes! But way to go Betty! Can't you get Flipz?

diana said...

that blister looks painful!

while those pretzels look yummy, i can't help but think that your toes and feet were all over them with that picture of your foot right above them. i'm weird like that.

Cara said...

Uh Mandy, Jovie is dang cute first of all, we will get together and play Wii, and we must settle it up sometime too, hence your blog title picture, and we love that shirt of Luke's! I'm glad we're supporting the biz.

Chad & Dawn Howey said...

Ouch!! at least you had something yummy to eat while you were sitting on the couch in PAIN!! the chocopretzels look so good!! hope blake got his FIX.

kayleen said...

i love that blake was craving chocolate covered pretzels. random.

sarah said...

is blake sporting some post-partum cravings?? way to hook the brotha up with some down-home, stay-at-home-mom cooking. fist pump to you.

Karen Nihipali Wicke said...

OUCH! That would hurt, but, oh yum, chocolate toes!

Marci McLain said...

You are such a good wife!! Suffering for the one you love!