My top 8 for 2008
1. Read my scriptures. period...no and, ifs, or buts about it.
2. Say morning prayers...I just have a hard time with this one- nightly prayers=no problem.
3. Clean my house little by little each week so I don't get overwhelmed one day trying to do it all.
4. Not jump to conclusions before hearing a response.
5. Listen better (in general)
6. Walk 3 days a week for 30 minutes... ( I have to start somewhere right?)
7. Tell people I appreciate them more...I don't thank people nearly enough!
8. Don't criticize self or others for imperfections.
That's my list and I'm sticking to it. At least most of it- I hope....maybe I should've put "Be more positive".