Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fall is fab...

Special Delivery... My fall faves...the skirt Kayleen made for Jovie...

candy corn...mmmm...
pumpkins...


gourds and all manner of squash...

leaves changing to hues of red, yellow and orange...


frankenstein and other ridiculous Halloween garb...

seeing your breath in the air in the early mornings...

fall wreaths...

sweater weather...

spooky ghosts and cobwebs...


the start of Phoenix Suns season....oh yeah....


and an inviting door.


and of course the "must have" fall issues of Martha Stuart Living... not that I have the time to do any of the projects she suggests...but I can at least appreciate them...

and especially when I lived in Utah I loved the fall because that meant going to BYU football games...there was nothing like cheering for a school (that I didn't attend) where fans were polite to others and didn't yell out obscenities...where you could ride to the games on scooters and freeze your buns off... and where your side of the stadium would proudly yell either "B", "Y", "U", or "Cougars".


I. LOVE. FALL.

7 comments:

jaime said...

check joves hanging on the front porch looking dead serious.

so cute.

kayleen said...

why so serious, jovie?

tell her to lighten up. it's the holidays.

sarah said...

scootering to football games - ahhhhhh.... memories....

lol - kayleen - lol.

Mama Cher, Ok, fine, it's Sharon said...

You do have an inviting door, love that doormat! But even without that, I would be beating down the door just to hang with Jovie. She is too cool for school.

Alicia said...

Your door looks so cute! I love love fall too!
Also I loved the video of boxing Jovie! Adorable and hilarious!

Alisha and Josh said...

Oh I love fall too! Favorite time of the year! It is the best-love reading your blog. You amaze me! Alisha

Anonymous said...

yayyyy suns! jovie looks so hard.