Monday, October 27, 2008

Indianna's 2nd birthday...


I just LOVE my niece Indianna...she just makes me grin from ear to ear!! She can sing "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" ...and that is just the beginning! She knows sign language, Chinese and even dabbles in Spanish! Maybe she'll work in International Relations some day!

We had a lovely time at her birthday party on Saturday (that was combined with my friend's son Christopher- who turned 12!!) Here is just some of the fun!


We got her this "Little People" Town set- let me just tell you it is an AWESOME learning toy!


Platte and Heather got her these cute "Piggy" slippers (which she could say in Chinese)My parents got her this dolly set...My mom really knows what little girls LOVE!



The most beautiful (AND delicious) ladybug cake made by Cori...make a wish Indi!


Indianna taking a nap in Dolly's pack n play.

Cousins- Isaiah and Jovie hangin...



We had so much fun with the kiddos! A big Happy Birthday wish to Indianna!

No comments: