Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween festivities...

Decrow and Wright really know how to throw a KILLER Halloween party... starting with the invitations...seriously- who is THIS creative! They amaze me!




We partied with the Reed's... I mean the Unibomber and Steve Jobs...



We partied with the Jensen's...I mean skeleton cowboy guy and fairy cowgirl?...




We partied with the Law's... from the cast of Juneau...


And we partied as Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head...we've done it before...we just couldn't get creative this year...my brain is like MASHED pototoes.


My brothers would love this costume...since they've (jokingly, of course) been threatening each other for years to put the other in a bodybag...


We had a grand ole time. Thanks for the invite! It was great to catch up with so many of you!

1 comment:

Mama Cher, Ok, fine, it's Sharon said...

Those are some awesome costumes! Giving me some ideas...