Monday, October 27, 2008

Starting off the preseason...

So Blake and I started off the Phoenix Suns preseason at the game on Thursday against the Oklahoma City Thunder (which is just the Seattle Supersonics relocated- since Seattle is a bunch of hippies that don't appreciate sports besides hacky sack and frisbee)...
I think the real reason Blake wanted to go to this game was to see their new uniforms...evidentally my husband is a metrosexual (he's really into colorschemes and such) which I don't have a problem with... I just thought it was funny. Sorry honey.

BTW- their uniforms are kinda rough. Judge for yourself. (They are in blue- in case you didn't know)Here is our view of the court from our seats...pretty phasing!It was really nice having date night with Blake! I got all sad though that Jovie wasn't there because a lady in front of us had a tiny baby- it made me miss her!

Overall I think this will be an interesting year for the Suns. Hopefully their new coach will bring them a little closer to success this year. Plus I hope the team keeps up their high energy pace- they seemed a bit more reserved at the game- hopefully they were just trying to take it easy, especially since it's just preseason. Either way...GO SUNS!

2 comments:

Karen Nihipali Wicke said...

I agree Mandy, go Suns...I think that they will do fabulous with the new coach!

MK said...

Oh you crack me up about Seatle. I LOVE Steve Nash, I want to name my next son, Nash after him. Mostly because Nowitzki isn't a very cool name. Nash is the runner up! :)