Friday, February 22, 2013

Splitting cells...

Well, it's always an exciting/nerve wracking/scary feeling talking to the embryologist (Sherry) on the phone. I want to remember everything she says, but I have THE WORST short term memory ever!!

She said today that out of the embryos that are progressing there are 6 today that are up to par with the option to implant/freeze- so that is good. She said the others are progressing a bit slower but they may just catch up in two days when I go in for my appointment. We are on day 3 so at this point many are at the 7-8 cell stage. This pic below helps to outline all of what's happening. Luckily for me, it's all happening in a petri dish, instead of (ironically) in my one remaining left tube. The picture is basically accurate of my body! :) 


Sunday (Day 5) is the big day. And I can't wait!

No comments: