Thursday, November 15, 2007

My birthday was lovely...Thanks all for your lovely wishes, emails, blog comments, and phone messages!

Right now I can hear a heartbeat in my feet... they are throbbing...let's just start from the beginning....

Blake and I drove out to California (Newport Beach) to celebrate my birthday and to give thanks for the condo (timeshare) Blake's grandpa let us use while we are here. We left on Wednesday (my bday) and got to our condo in the afternoon. We enjoyed a lovely game of chess down by the pools...then had a lovely (yet VERY noisy) dinner at 9:30 pm at Yardhouse- yes I was so tired by the time we got back from dinner that I could barely eat any cake. It was a delicious chocolate cake, and was so nice of my nephew to help me blow out ALL of the candles...yes there were many...I received a beautiful array of gifts from the family- my wish list proved to be successful (Thank you Sarah for the recommendation to do that) My Christmas & indie music collection is growing, my perfume collection is growing, and my cute book collection is growing. Thank you so much. My brother Nate lives in North Hollywood and came down for dinner and hung out with us all day today doing what anyone on the planet who is really a natural "child" would love to do....Disneyland, baby.
I will blog tomorrow(land) about today (adventureland). I am so tired that my eyes are seeing Mickey ears, stars from Space Mountain, and the giant Sully (Monsters, Inc.). Plus I've had a cold the last few days and between screaming and laughing from all of the rides, my throat is burning and getting quite hoarse. I LOVE the happiest place on earth!

3 comments:

Cicily said...

Love the nails, love the laptop, love the plants that are growing and love that you had a great birthday. That is a crazy busy timeline, way to enjoy every minute.

Cicily said...

On a side note, what grades are you interested in teaching?

courtney said...

happy birthday!!! and cute shirt.