Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Tagged...again...

I know Jaime came into blogging a bit later than me (or I, I should say)...but I've been tagged again...and I'm trying to branch out more so here goes...

the rules of tag...
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are TAGGED by leaving a comment on their blog.

Some (not so) interesting facts about me...

1. I have never thrown up in my life. Weird, I know...I wish my steel stomach was as such on the outside.

2. I have a vein in the shape of a heart on my right bicep, my name means "to be loved" and I was conceived on Valentine's Day. LOVE sweet Love.

3. I still laugh when people toot. pass gas. fart. cut the cheese...whatever you want to call it...it still makes me laugh and crinkle my nose. And I am 29. Did I mention I am still childlike?

4. I... like Jaime...love the elipsis...(the 3 dots). They are beautiful as three and break up words better than a space...or a period...punctuation that takes a short runner up...the EX!CLAM!A!TION! M!A!R!K!!!!!!!!!!

5. I love finding new things online through blogs...many times I will have clicked through so many websites I can't remember how I got there in the first place. I have to admit I like getting lost in the WWW sometimes. It's funny when I buy stuff online and couldn't even begin to remember where I got it. I need to be better at bookmarking!

People I'm tagging: Cicily, Jill, Ashley, Natalie, & Cami!

7 comments:

jaime said...

sorry for the tag mandy. i only know a few peeps on the blogging scene.

but i am finding out quite a few people like the ellipsis.

Cicily said...

Never puked, wait until you're pregnant it will all catch up to you.

Alisse Baldwin said...

You've never up-chucked? LUCKY!

diana said...

i've thrown up enough in my last pregnancy to make up for your lack. and if you haven't noticed already... i, too, am an ellipsis lover.

onehm said...

Did it.

Thanks for thinking of me!
(PS...totally random, but I am trying to stay somewhat anonymous what with our kid situation and all, and I was wondering if you would mind changing my link name to something other than our last name?? Sorry to be difficult!!!)
;o)

Alisse Baldwin said...

I LOVE your lights outside! If only I could get Scrooge, I mean, Scott, to put some up for us. My allergies wouldn't hang outside doing it on my own.

onehm said...

Man you're fast!!!
Thanks!