Friday, November 28, 2008

Girls night out...Jovie's first movie!

This is how girls night should be spent!! Going to Pita Jungle (for the best glazed chicken lavosh pizza in the bizzznass) with the girls including my mom(s)... and even my baby...

Then seeing a movie that only MY friends would outwardly mock outloud during the movie (yet still be so inwardly phased by)... Twilight... yes, I could go on and on about how the makeup job was horrible and the vampires flying from tree to tree like "spider monkeys" was laughable...however, I still did really like it and it made me giddy. What can I say...I've read the books- no movie has ever really been right on with my imagination nor has covered all of the important detail that a book depicts... regardless, I'm happy I saw it...and I'll probably even buy it too when it comes out on DVD.

Twilight images
And as Jovie's first box office movie- I'll say she even liked it too (until she got starving, then had the poops...) Thanks to grandma for taking her out and getting her to sleep so I could enjoy the movie!

1 comment:

diana said...

nice pic, diana.

kayleen must've said something funny last minute.