Sunday, November 16, 2008

Our belated Halloween happenings...

I know this is late and all- but I wanted to post our Halloween happenings on here (really just for my own records)...

The Wednesday before Halloween we had a neighborhood/ward party...it was great fun and tons of people came!

On Halloween... Sarah and Miles came to stay with us (since they are now living in Kansas) so we we had a play date with the kiddies...


Ava...


Emaline...


Owen...


Elliot...


and Jovie...



then got them all all dressed up...


Diego...


Cinderella...


Ladybug...


Pee Wee Herman...


The Joker...


Pea/Wonder bread



After we hung out, I carved some pumpkins- which I always enjoy.



This year we hardly got any trick-or-treaters. It made me kinda sad. Now I have a ton of candy left over...and the last thing I want to do is pig out. I wish they had donation stations for candy. Someone should start the trend.

3 comments:

sarah said...

yay for halloween! love those pics mand.

(can you email me that picture of miles and i, then the one of miles, aka sad diego?)

MK said...

Your baby is sooooo adorable! Congrats!

kayleen said...

look how cute our little kids are. (mine are looking a little wonka vision, but still cute.)