Saturday, November 29, 2008

Lo Lo's Chicken & Waffles

If you've never eaten soul food- make a point to head out to this little joint! It is AMAZING! Everyone who I've brought there has loved it- that is to put it lightly. Lo Lo's is in Phoenix on the NW corner of Central and Yuma (just south of downtown). It is fried chicken (get it smothered with gravy-yummmm) and a side of waffles. It sounds like a bizarre combo of food- but believe me...IT. IS. PHASING!! Oh, and don't forget to get your mason jar filled with delicious (sugary) lemonade...or red kool-aid (whatever suits your fancy).
So I finally got to take my parents there- since every time they come to town we miss going every time. They were impressed- let me tell you!
We also got to take a little jaunt down to Maricopa and spend the afternoon getting spoiled by Christopher pampering Jovie...

Isaiah pulling Eli's hair...

and playing my favorite new board game- Ticket to Ride. I love this game...and it is even one that Blake will play too! Now that is sweet! (Doesn't Eli look too serious!)


2 comments:

diana said...

can't wait to learn to play and then lose at it every time we play it.

Mama Cher, Ok, fine, it's Sharon said...

I gotta get me some of that chicken 'n waffles! Yummy!