Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Monday Night Football...

So we thought it would be worth while to ditch my class and go to a Monday Night football game (since this is the first one in Arizona in two years) featuring the Arizona Cardinals vs. the San Francisco 49ers...we went on a double date with my brother Eli and his wife Cori...
boy were we high in the sky at UOP Stadium- it was so awesome looking.This is really how our view felt like though...
Eli and Cori- AZ Pride, baby...
Blake wanted a Fitzgerald tshirt- but he had to settle for this one...I think he forgets he can just make his own tshirt at work...silly.

Besides the crappy traffic, we had an awesome time! There is nothing like eating stale pretzels and high-fiving the drunk bro's behind us. I love football. We left the stadium with 4 minutes left in the game because we didn't want to hit traffic going home since we told our lovely babysitter we'd be back by 11pm- but evidentally missed the most AMAZING ending to a Cardinals game that the franchise has ever seen. That is just like me to miss that. I started back to work yesterday (for just 2 weeks- as I'm quitting my job to be a mommy until I start student teaching in January). I just couldn't justify going to work on less that 4 hours of sleep. I DO NOT miss waking up at 5am to go to work. These next two weeks are going to be a real test of patience for me- since I KNOW I will be going off of less sleep that usual! Pray for me ok!

2 comments:

sarah said...

silly mandy, never leave a game early.

(i just noticed all your friends on the side-bar. you're so popular...)

Marci McLain said...

Did you happen to run into Josh Brandon at the game? :)Sounds like a fun date night!